Cultivation Operations Associate, Cannabis
Reports to: General Manager
Bay Grow Maryland offers premium plants and herbs grown by our passionate team of farmers and exclusive farm partners at an exceptional value. Every farmer has a story and each thoughtfully crafted plant offers a uniquely personal sensory experience. We guide you through traditional and modern herbology with intention to positively impact our agricultural and wellness community.
The Cultivation Operations Associate is responsible for the day to day operations of the cultivation operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support production process, including tracking plants from propagation to packaged product.
- Participate scalable and efficient cultivation methodology
- Work to meet set performance targets
- Maintain post production quality
- Support facility walk-troughs and audits to ensure compliance
- Work to: maintain inventory, planning, and monitor consumption rates and support best practices and standards.
- Maintain, monitor, upgrade and optimize infrastructure consistent with, trends, needs, and requirements as directed
- Adhere to health and safety procedures
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures to consistently deliver optimal quality and yield
- Keep daily records of flower product during the different phases of the process
- Adhere to policies and procedures for cultivation department as well as the daily operations process
- Undergo training and development
- Prior experience in legal, cannabis cultivation operations.
- 2-3 years cultivation process experience.
- Currently licensed or able to obtain appropriate State licensure.
- Bachelor degree OR equivalent on the job experience
- Must be 21 years of old
- Must possess horticultural skills and experience
- Valid driver’s license and transportation
Working Location and Conditions
Maryland, TBD. Agricultural warehouse setting. Must be able to lift 50lbs
Please send letter of interest along with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a print-ready PDF of this job listing