Cultivation Operations Director, Cannabis
Rports to: Executive Management Team
Bay Grow Maryland offers premium plants and herbs grown by our passionate team of farmers and exclusive farm partners at an exceptional value. Every farmer has a story and each thoughtfully crafted plant offers a uniquely personal sensory experience. We guide you through traditional and modern herbology with intention to positively impact our agricultural and wellness community.
The Cultivation Operations Director is responsible for the management and oversight of all aspects of the cultivation operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise and direct the entire production process, including tracking plants from propagation to packaged product.
- Develop a scalable and efficient cultivation methodology
- Motivate cultivation staff to meet set performance targets
- Ensuring post production is managed and the highest quality product is delivered
- Facility walk-troughs and audits to ensure compliance
- Supplies Management: maintaining inventory, planning, and monitoring consumption rates and develop new best practices and standards.
- Scale, upgrade and optimize infrastructure consistent with anticipated growth, trends, needs, and requirements
- Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
- Design capable, scalable processes to consistently deliver optimal quality and yield
- Maintain accurate daily records of flower product during the different phases of the process
- Create policies and procedures for cultivation department as well as oversees the daily operations process for multiple marijuana cultivation facilities.
- Ensure proper training and development of employees
- Work closely with Bay Grow Maryland CEO to prepare weekly employee time and payroll
- Prior experience in legal, cannabis cultivation operations.
- 2-3 years cultivation process and personnel management experience.
- Currently licensed or able to obtain appropriate State licensure.
- Bachelor degree OR equivalent on the job experience
- Must be 21 years of old
- Must possess horticultural skills and experience
- Valid driver’s license and transportation
Working Location and Conditions
Maryland, TBD. Agricultural warehouse setting. Must be able to lift 50lbs
Please send letter of interest along with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a print-ready PDF of this job listing