Inventory Control Clerk
Reports To: General Manager
Manage and report all inventory. Responsible for gathering and submitting all information related to the chain of custody of all cannabis products. Will attend any required training and adhere to confidentiality requirements. Position will require periodic performance evaluations and is subject to disciplinary actions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inventory control at all levels
- Complete reports on inventory levels and pars
- Label and properly rotate stored inventory
- Complete reports on inventory location, e.g. lab, dispensary, or in transition
- Responsible for adhering to COMAR 10.62.12 as follows:
- Maintain an inventory control system-monitor and report chain of custody information in real time including the identification of persons to whom marijuana products were sold as well as the date and quantity of such sales and any other pertinent information any department may require.
- Maintain the control system-protect encrypted information
- Basic computer skills: Microsoft Office software (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel) with a focus on Word and Excel
- At least three (3) years work experience
- Inventory control experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task to effectively meet deadlines
- Project management experience
Working Location and Conditions
Maryland, TBD. Agricultural warehouse setting. Must be able to lift 50lbs
Please send letter of interest along with resume to email@example.com.
Download a print-ready PDF of this job listing